We are looking for a qualified Content Writer to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Content Writer, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Understanding client’s core product or service, the target audience & market, the problem that the product or service intends to solve
- Campaign planning on a month to month basis that go with client’s business objectives
- Coming up with ideas that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends & client’s personality & business objectives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise creative communication strategies to achieve them
- Writing copies following brand guidelines
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share their ideas
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues and offer feedback when necessary
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Experience – Min 1yrs into Copywriting
- Good communication skills, written and spoken
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent