We are looking for a qualified Public Relations Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Devise creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet etc.) to maximize company exposure
- Liaise with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases
- Advise company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as public relations executive or similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing or similar field
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent