As a Social Media Executive, you will have to contribute to the development, implementation, and optimization of our social media marketing efforts of our all clients. You will also have to promote our client’s products and services over different channels. You should develop effective social media marketing strategies to achieve our company’s goals and objectives.
In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training interns of the team.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Roles (Duties) & Responsibilities
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media platforms
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy of the company and company clients
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Prepare monthly reports
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Train and guide the interns of the team
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C and B2B social media.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A critical thinker
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent